The 2014-2015 online application opens as of October 1, 2014! To apply please go to greenhousescholars.fluidreview.com.
Questions on eligibility? View our eligibility requirements here.
The Greenhouse Scholars application process consists of three rounds:
- To be considered for this program, you must submit your application by December 8th, 2014.
- After submitting an online application in December, applicants will be notified of their semi-finalist status in January and then finalist status in March.
- For subsequent rounds, semi-finalists and finalists will be notified via email, and the email will include a summary of the additional information requested with a link to our application system at greenhousescholars.fluidreview.com.
- For all rounds, application materials will be collected in our application system.
- All deadline and notification date details are below.
Contact us anytime with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.459.5470
KEY DATES FOR 2014-2015 NEW SCHOLAR SELECTION:
OCTOBER 1, 2014
Online application opens.
DECEMBER 8, 2014
Application deadline - early submissions are highly encouraged.
JANUARY 26, 2015
Applicants notified of their semi-finalist status by email. Semi-finalists asked to provide FAFSA Student Aid Report, list of colleges applied to and acceptance status, and an optional written statement of extenuating circumstances.
FEBRUARY 9, 2015
Deadline for semi-finalists to submit additional materials.
MARCH 16, 2015
Applicants notified of their finalist status by email. Finalists asked to submit interview scheduling preference and head shot photo by email.
MARCH 23, 2015
Deadline for finalists to submit additional materials.
WEEKS OF APRIL 6 AND APRIL 13, 2015
Finalists from Colorado and Illinois interviewed.
WEEK OF APRIL 20, 2015
Scholars from Colorado and Illinois announced by phone and email.
WEEKS OF APRIL 27 AND MAY 4, 2015
Finalists from Georgia, New York, and California interviewed.
WEEK OF MAY 11
Scholars from Georgia, New York, and California announced by phone and email.